• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DragonSpine looking for fellowships to merge with them

DeletedUser7527

fr1.jpg
We are looking for small fellowships that would like to come merge with us and come be under our colors and coat of arms here at DragonSpine .All are welcome to join us and go on this great adventure and seek out new lands .Come help us build this fellowship to be one of the greatest of the land .We offera drama free fellowship and we lrt you play how you want ,we dont force anything onto you and dont require you to do tournaments or fsa if you want to do it great but if you dont thats ok as well we just like to have fun and play we love to chat and have fellowship with each other and we love to help each other out also if you are not in a fellowship well now is the time to join and be apart of DragonSpine hope to see you all real soon
Best regards
Druindar Faric Archmage

hvariidh gwendrot

sorry you think I was upset just doing counter programming for the fellowship .. if you get upset don't put that on anyone but yourself .. only I can upset me .. it's not something an external source is capable of )

DeletedUser7527

sorry you think I was upset just doing counter programming for the fellowship .. if you get upset don't put that on anyone but yourself .. only I can upset me .. it's not something an external source is capable of )
no i wasnt saying that im sorry for the mis understanding by me i just wanted to appoligize to you and say i am sorry that this happened but i wasnt rying to take anyone from you i was asking if you all wanted to merge i have taken down the message i put up after i had read it because thats not who i am as again i am sorry about it i hope you can forgive me

DeletedUser7527

lol no worries I really never get upset, and it's a tough world to get a group going i'm told, best wishes all around
same here i also heard its real tough to get agroup started and it is showing lol i have doubeled my group from last night though