• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragonswood is a Fellowship that Will Make You Feel Right at Home

• Thread starter DeletedUser16271
  • Start date

DeletedUser16271

Dragonswood is fellowship that fosters Christian values and enjoys conservative views. We're don't set minimums, but expect members to be active and respectful of each other. We encourage consistent, fair and fun play.

If you'd enjoy the challenges and benefits of a fellowship — tournaments, trading, adventures, events, and team play — and if you like building new friendships, you should fit right in. If you want to help fellow members grow their cities with you as we all solve the challenges of this game, then we have a position for you.

Check us out and send a message of your interest to me at the Dragonswood FS. We've been steadily advancing since December, approaching 7-chest tournament results.

Be blessed,

DanaW, A-mage of Dragonswood

Remylyn

Dragonswood is fellowship that fosters Christian values and enjoys conservative views. We're don't set minimums, but expect members to be active and respectful of each other. We encourage consistent, fair and fun play.

If you'd enjoy the challenges and benefits of a fellowship — tournaments, trading, adventures, events, and team play — and if you like building new friendships, you should fit right in. If you want to help fellow members grow their cities with you as we all solve the challenges of this game, then we have a position for you.

Check us out and send a message of your interest to me at the Dragonswood FS. We've been steadily advancing since December, approaching 7-chest tournament results.

Be blessed,

DanaW, A-mage of Dragonswood
Looking for new fellowship, the one I’m in is not active, trades are taken by non-fellowship, there is no chat or help. Just starting chapter 2, boosted goods are marble, and will be crystals and gems. I play daily. Thank you for your consideration

DeletedUser16271

Dragonswood could be the place you're looking for. I can't see your profile right now, so look for a private message from me in the game.