• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Drama Junkie?RuleBreaker?Cross-tierChamp?Join Us!!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Recruiting is hard!! I was looking through the recruiting threads, trying to think of a way to make ours stand out. All of them say essentially the same thing, no one wants drama, everyone wants helpful, friendly, active players. Understandable...we're all kind of doing the same stuff...
My mind starts to wander...what would a FS look like made up of all players with the habits we try to screen out? How would you go about recruiting there? That would sure stand out...
That morphed into the title for this recruiting thread!:D
Yes, we really have some spots available. And we'd love to have new members! But, to clarify, if you get there and are really a rule-breaking drama junkie with only T3 factories & trading those for T2/T1: I will come back here and let everyone know this little trick didn't work very well; right after I hit the 'expel' button next to your name!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well, we're sorta full in Elcy (right now; that could change, lol!), but DerpAlliance is recruiting in Khelonaar!
Thanks; I'm on Sinya and Thornwood is a great fellowship. But if I ever am in your neighborhood ... I guess I'll have to wait until I really retire to have time for two worlds. :)