• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

dropping a "one-time offer" in the middle of a battle???

zodiphd

Wow Inno, dropping a one-time offer in the middle of a manual fight is so not cool...please adjust your announcements to coincide with logging in to the main screen. So I had to make a choice to either finish the fight or go to the shop... lost resources either way :(

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Gotta agree with the OP. In my humble experience this is triggered by the second to third litter pick up on the next day. How the heck is that triggered on the battle screen.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Gotta agree with the OP. In my humble experience this is triggered by the second to third litter pick up on the next day. How the heck is that triggered on the battle screen.

I was not picking up any spawns when it popped up for me. I was in the trader when it happened.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The stash outpost building offer is timed for a specific time of day on the second day of events. And the offer is good for several hours, so no reason to go straight to it.
I just got mine now after doing 2 city collections, and I was on between zodip's complaint and now several times.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just got mine now after doing 2 city collections, and I was on between zodip's complaint and now several times.

Then it is by time zone maybe. All I can say is it pops for me between 1 and 2pm Eastern every time. Unless I am not on at all during that time, of course.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Then it is by time zone maybe. All I can say is it pops for me between 1 and 2pm Eastern every time. Unless I am not on at all during that time, of course.
That may be true. But typically for me it occurs during pick up of city litter, not during other activities.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Just got one in the middle of a battle. It's 11:14am my time. Yeah, not cool! I was able to close the window and continue the battle but it made me click the wrong tile.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Just got one in the middle of a battle. It's 11:14am my time. Yeah, not cool! I was able to close the window and continue the battle but it made me click the wrong tile.
Personally, I'd only be okay with it if it's a 200% offer.

The next time it happens to any of you, can you try to grab a screenshot and pm it to me so I can complain?