• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

druindar faric

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all

samidodamage

Well, the holidays are over, and it's time for a new signature (and matching avatar if possible) and I'd like you to make one for me if you don't mind. Figured I need to ask before next Monday night; figure you may not like me much after the game...
Favorite color: purple; Like sparkly and shiny things. Fairies/elves/dragons/unicorns

Or, you could just do one themed around the National Champions: How 'bout dem dawgs!!

druindar faric

Well, the holidays are over, and it's time for a new signature (and matching avatar if possible) and I'd like you to make one for me if you don't mind. Figured I need to ask before next Monday night; figure you may not like me much after the game...
Favorite color: purple; Like sparkly and shiny things. Fairies/elves/dragons/unicorns

Or, you could just do one themed around the National Champions: How 'bout dem dawgs!!
ok i will work on that im thinking somthing purple with a fantasy theme with your name in it ok