1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Open Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Discussion in 'Artists Corner' started by druindar faric, Dec 3, 2017.

1. druindar faric

druindar faric Active Member

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all

Xelenia likes this.
  2. Sir Squirrel

Sir Squirrel Well-Known Member

Cool Druindar, maybe you should make a couple signatures without names on them, to show everyone what you can do! Good luck with your sig making my friend!

Xelenia and druindar faric like this.
  3. druindar faric

here are a few that i have done in the past some have names on them and a few dont tell me what you allthink and if you would like for me to make you one green woman warrior 1.png 1966.png df2.png fangs.png druindar2.png vgkaxd.png

4. shimmerfly

shimmerfly Active Member

Very Nice druindar faric!

druindar faric likes this.
  5. druindar faric

6. druindar faric

Thank you i just hope some people ask me to make something for them because i have alot of ideas running through my head