• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

samidodamage

Well, the holidays are over, and it's time for a new signature (and matching avatar if possible) and I'd like you to make one for me if you don't mind. Figured I need to ask before next Monday night; figure you may not like me much after the game...
Favorite color: purple; Like sparkly and shiny things. Fairies/elves/dragons/unicorns

Or, you could just do one themed around the National Champions: How 'bout dem dawgs!!

Druindar Faric

Well, the holidays are over, and it's time for a new signature (and matching avatar if possible) and I'd like you to make one for me if you don't mind. Figured I need to ask before next Monday night; figure you may not like me much after the game...
Favorite color: purple; Like sparkly and shiny things. Fairies/elves/dragons/unicorns

Or, you could just do one themed around the National Champions: How 'bout dem dawgs!!
ok i will work on that im thinking somthing purple with a fantasy theme with your name in it ok