• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12430

Nice stuff. I do a little bit of digital art. I'm also a tile setter by trade, and I built my own saw. Its a scroll saw with a fish aquarium pump that pumps water onto the blade to keep it wet and cool. It aows me to cut very intricate designs in tile. I have made some pretty intense inlays out of stone. Showers, back splashes and such. I use my own artwork as well. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/candacefey-artwork.17655/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6356

I'm uninformed about avators/avitors and sigs. Could you educated me on what you would use them for and how to apply them. They are wonderful just not familiar with them. Thank you.

DeletedUser18243

Looks like Samiodadamage has it as her avatar...is that what you mean? I must have replied under the wrong tab. You had several pics listed for someone to choose from...

DeletedUser18243

View attachment 4746 View attachment 4747 ok @GabbyGibson1980 here are the avatar and signature you asked for i hope you like them im also sending the how to add them instructions as well

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar

DeletedUser20386

View attachment 4776 View attachment 4777 ok @Olivi here are the avatar and sig you have asked for i am also putting up the instructions on how to add them ihope you like them

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar

@druindar faric Thanks! I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.