• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19650

Hello There!

Able to make a avatar like this:
  • Animated
  • Female version of Anubis (REFERENCE OF MY CURRENT PROFILE PICTURE)
  • Background of Egypt
And a signature with:
  • My name
  • Arendyll Next to name
  • And MagI (Guild Name) On the top
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6356

well the signature is used anytime you post in the forum and your avitar is the little pic to the left on the page right now yours is a question mark and i will be able to give you instructions on how to apply them when i make them for you

Okay - what is the next step in the process of you making one for me?
Forgive me, I'm new to this forum setup as well. How do I see your reply or when you reply, it took awhile to find this one again?

DeletedUser6356

well the signature is used anytime you post in the forum and your avitar is the little pic to the left on the page right now yours is a question mark and i will be able to give you instructions on how to apply them when i make them for you

Okay, my things:
1. Anything Gold
2. Wise and Kind
3. Strong and Fearless
4. A leader that protects others
5. Gray Hair
6. Blue Eyes

DeletedUser20396

Druindar, It doesn't say "Copy Location" anymore, now it just says copy. It is now a pic. and the image button won't work on it because it needs a URL. She will need to copy, then paste in the white box instead. This seems to be an occurrence a lot. Abigail2018 had it, I had it, It seems to be going around. :) Thought I'd say it. On the avatar, she'll need to save as somewhere on her computer to be able to upload the image. Also when in the avatar box, there is a check box that deletes your previous avatar so that this one will show up. She might need to do that too. :) Sir Squirrel's Creative Art Here what Sir Squirrel said on the subject.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6356

View attachment 4974 View attachment 4975 ok @Debbie Darling here you go i hope you like them i am attatching the directions as well on how to upload them as well

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar
Thank you, I do love it! I'm not quite sure how to add the image to the bottom of my messages?
View attachment 4974 View attachment 4975 ok @Debbie Darling here you go i hope you like them i am attatching the directions as well on how to upload them as well

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar
Thank you! I really do love them! You are indeed a talent!
Again, I'm sorry but I'm lost on the long picture how do I put it at the bottom of my messages threads.

Chrizty

Thank you!! :D
Female
Forest
Green dragon
fbe4.jpg
its from my favorite book ;-) It dont have to look like the book cause of copy right stuff i don't know much about but gives ya a better idea :)

Last edited:

SilverbugLuxor

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
Looking to get nice signature

Attachments

• Unicorn.jpg
    Unicorn.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 80

Miroami

View attachment 5050 View attachment 5051 ok @Miroami here you go i hope you like them i am attatching the directions as well on how to upload them as well

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar[/

Status
Not open for further replies.