• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7649

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
Yes I would like you to make me an avatar. I am often called the Earth Mother. Maybe that will help you think of something. In real life I am a bit round like the Dwarve avatars.. Kind of like Mother Nature. Let me know what I need to do. Thank you. Pattyborg7of7

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I really like the work you've done with purple. It's my favorite color and I often see it in energy form. If I were to group some keywords together, could I request a signature and avatar?
I haven't seen Druindar Faric around today. If I'm not mistaken, he mentioned this being a long weekend for him. I'm sure he'll answer you as soon as he sees this. I love the work he does with purple, too!

DeletedUser12586

My gosh, these are so beautiful! :diamond: :diamond: They're equally captivating in their own ways. I like the second one the most (I look so much like the dark-eyed dark-haired girl)! I love the avatar as is, could you respell my name to be "Erisdes-Tinunes" (just missing the e in there) and take out the city names in the signature? Maybe where it says the city names it could say the meaning of my name "Lone Star Spark." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.