• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

truelinor

OK, wow, I hope you don't mind, but it's just a little too much orange for my liking. If you put "The Winchesters" in a dark brown does it show up alright? Maybe shadow it with the lighter orange? Sorry to be such trouble.

AngelDove

Good morning!! If you have time for a project, I'm thinking angelic! Purple and lots of wings. A white angel, not a dark one for my new avatar.

My signature block, however is Tempered Steel. Can you mixed an Angel with Steel, even?? Interesting to see what you come up with. Wish I could learn, I love artwork!! Thank you!

AngelDove

Wow, just saw it! It's beautiful!! can you do a purpley heavenly background and Tempered Steel under the name? Take your time, I am in no rush at all. Thanks for your help!! :)

DeletedUser20539

I am so very very sorry that you lost your Mama Druindar. I've been there. My Mom was sick for over a year with brain cancer. You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Eldenisa Tiege

Druindar,
So sorry for the loss of your Mom. I agree with @musksterme. Life is too short, no matter how long it is.
Dementia is so tough to deal with. Seems like you've lost them long before they're actually gone. But you stayed and cared for her til the end. You were a good son.

Blindsider66

PicsArt_04-01-02.10.57.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.