1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Open Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Discussion in 'Artists Corner' started by druindar faric, Dec 3, 2017.

1. druindar faric

druindar faric Well-Known Member

you are welcome

2. druindar faric

@hlywd i need to know what color is you lion on the flag if you could please let me know

3. hlywd

hlywd New Member

@druindar faric ... no hurry here.. green flag..gold firebreathing (??) lion

druindar faric likes this.
  4. druindar faric

ok well i will have instructions on how to get your signature up as well

5. druindar faric

hollywood avi.jpg hollywood sig.jpg Ok @hlywd here is your avatar and signature i am leaving you some instructions on how to insertyour signature as well hope it helps you out

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done.

GroomerWoman and shimmerfly like this.
  6. druindar faric

jeg avi.jpg Jeg sig.jpg Ok @Jegenchant here is your avatar and signature i am leaving you some instructions on how to insert your signature as well hope it helps you out

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done.

7. Jegenchant

Jegenchant Active Member

@druindar faric
    Thanks so much! Love the signature you made for me. Elvenar is a great place to play and folks like you make it even better!

8. druindar faric

im happy you like it ifyou didnt like the avatar i can try and make you somthing diffrent for it

9. Jegenchant

Jegenchant Active Member

Yeah, nice. Gray hair, older a bit like the right hand moon in my new sig. Appreciate this!

10. druindar faric

ok i will seewhat i can come up with

11. druindar faric

crone avatar1.jpg crone avatar 2.jpg crone avatar3.jpg @Jegenchant here are 3 that i came up with for now if that dosent work i will see if i can figure out something else you kinda put me at a loss right now lol

12. Jegenchant

Jegenchant Active Member

Oh I like door number three! It’s mysterious. Thank you!

13. druindar faric

you are welcome I put them as single so you should be able to use the one you like

14. Jegenchant

Jegenchant Active Member

Done and done. Thanks again!

15. druindar faric

np I just love doing these things if you know of anyone who would like one please send them my way

16. Jegenchant

Jegenchant Active Member

17. druindar faric

ty my friend

18. Eleezabella

Eleezabella Member

I know I will, you do awesome work!

19. druindar faric

ty

20. sco2197

sco2197 New Member

So how about one for me, old buddy? Don't have any preferences, but it occurs to me that there is a certain bear head helmet someone is making for me...:)