1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Open Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Discussion in 'Artists Corner' started by druindar faric, Dec 3, 2017.

1. druindar faric

druindar faric Well-Known Member

2. GabbyGibson1980

GabbyGibson1980 New Member

I love the one with the butterflies...could you do this with more blue???

druindar faric likes this.
  3. druindar faric

let me go look at it does it already have a name with it if so let me know and i might be able to make one somthing like it

4. GabbyGibson1980

Looks like Samiodadamage has it as her avatar...is that what you mean? I must have replied under the wrong tab. You had several pics listed for someone to choose from...

5. druindar faric

alot of them are ones i have done for folks i try to make each one diffrent if you like blue and butterflys and female elves i can make somthing with those if you would like

6. GabbyGibson1980

Yes, that sounds beautiful.

7. druindar faric

ok i willwork on it and when im done i will tag you here on my page ok

8. RosehawkATA

RosehawkATA Well-Known Member

Oh I LOVE it. Umm......how do I make it my signature now? I feel kinda dumb.

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  9. druindar faric

gabby avatar.jpg Gabby sig.jpg ok @GabbyGibson1980 here are the avatar and signature you asked for i hope you like them im also sending the how to add them instructions as well

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar

RosehawkATA likes this.
  10. GabbyGibson1980

11. GabbyGibson1980

Thanks so much! I think I got it! :)

shimmerfly and druindar faric like this.
  12. druindar faric

it looks good i hope you like them

GabbyGibson1980 likes this.
  13. Olivi

Olivi New Member

Can I get an avatar and signature?

I like blue.
    I like ice.
    I like fear and love.
    I like cats.
    I am a Neko.
    I love archers/assassins.

kayleegrrl and druindar faric like this.
  14. druindar faric

iwill work on this and post it when done with you tagged so you will know

15. druindar faric

Olivi avi.jpg Olivi sig.jpg ok @Olivi here are the avatar and sig you have asked for i am also putting up the instructions on how to add them ihope you like them

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar

Olivi likes this.
  16. Olivi

Olivi New Member

@druindar faric Thanks! I love it.

shimmerfly and druindar faric like this.
  17. druindar faric

im happy you love it

Olivi and shimmerfly like this.
  18. druindar faric

19. druindar faric

20. druindar faric

moonlightwaterlily2.jpg moonlightwaterlily.jpg here you go @MoonlightWaterlily i hope you like them if not let me know and i will see if there is somthing else i can come up with

MoonlightWaterlily likes this.