• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Vasranas60

i can still do a sig for you if you would like
Since I left the Bee Group, would you consider a cover for a Facebook Group I am working on for a newbies training group called Freebirds. Do you know the song Freebirds? Go to YouTube if you don't. Probably 70s/80s. Maybe something with magical birds. Just listen to the song and let your talent go to work. I know you are busy so please take your time. Thank you so much!

druindar faric

Since I left the Bee Group, would you consider a cover for a Facebook Group I am working on for a newbies training group called Freebirds. Do you know the song Freebirds? Go to YouTube if you don't. Probably 70s/80s. Maybe something with magical birds. Just listen to the song and let your talent go to work. I know you are busy so please take your time. Thank you so much!
I can do this so you want it for a facebook cover I can make that pic bigger for you and post it up when im done ok