• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
Greetings Druindar faric
Sir Mackintosh here I would like for you to create an avatar for me, I have been wanting one for quiet time now
I got the name from the Animated movie Brave except the character was called Lord Mackintosh but I am ok with Sir Mackintosh
anyway I give you full reigns to create an avatar for my character and from what I have seen you're avatars are awesome so go for it and have fun
Best regards Sir Mackintosh

druindar faric

Greetings Druindar faric
Sir Mackintosh here I would like for you to create an avatar for me, I have been wanting one for quiet time now
I got the name from the Animated movie Brave except the character was called Lord Mackintosh but I am ok with Sir Mackintosh
anyway I give you full reigns to create an avatar for my character and from what I have seen you're avatars are awesome so go for it and have fun
Best regards Sir Mackintosh
would you like a signature as well if so i can do this as well do you want it to be human or elven or somthing else i like for people to make that choice because its a piece of them also a few ideas of colors would be nice

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
would you like a signature as well if so i can do this as well do you want it to be human or elven or somthing else i like for people to make that choice because its a piece of them also a few ideas of colors would be nice
Yes I would like a signature please and do an elven character thank you