• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20539

its all good i just dont like the idea of paying for somthing i dont think you should as well i love doing the art work i might go to doing just art work that people can look at and go from there i dont know why they had to do such a update it wasnt hurting anything the way we were doing it
I think it's called "Job Security" druindar faric..... It just shows they don't really care about the customer. Unfortunately, it's a sign of the times

Chrizty

also I think photobucket.com is still free you just pay for "unlimited" storage . but for start you get a lot of storage for not having unlimited ,, I have not used it in a while, but I liked it. I have a lot of pics on it and never had to pay for more storage

LilWolf De Lioncourt

whoa now that's AWESOME:cool:.... I think The Witcher is supposed to become a series now. I kept seeing commercials about it. I wonder how many on here play that game "The Witcher"? I thought about buying the game but also wondering if it's worth buying or not..o_O

DeletedUser24112

the game is really awesome as well the show is as well its on net flix i have watched them all already
Hello. By now I put myself through a long-play without commentary to decide a game. On Witcher, an immediate is a gateway to the r word religion, by now I keep those symbols in check for the shelf of products. The game did seem to spell tough and enduring like a horseman with a parcel to delivery. The dream the game weaves seemed like, well, that Norse mythology one, seemed like Odin got home with his new step family, yes, God of War. Like we can appreciate the spinning launched sledgehammer caught thick from a canyon above, but the motion seemed like a one-timer or two that frightful day, overkill in art. So the Witcher seems in that category, a special and sensitive story being a sell-point, yet those overkill moments using classics and the r word not in check. (Bows) We can all agree that zombie snuck in from the r word too, and the unfair to the reader is the one bite infection, as we see our rotten life through if anyone is so much as bit.

DeletedUser24112

ah thanks Kastrid that helps alot:)
I know what you mean. Sometimes in games I see the weight, so I take the Brownie points one could say. For example, one day I wondered if JRR is around. They did great for the young adult section you know? Eat, sleep, live, to begin with. But the JRR autobiography perhaps told how the author traveled all the colonial British places. So I assume greatly that that LOTR is next to Beowulf and the Illiad, the classics, to dive into and work on each verse together, some librarianship like that. Quite frankly, I'm geeking on my city building into the fairy level. The swastikool cartoon Wizards, possibly released in 1977, could have affected the arts with a serious Jainism in there. Got Fritz and each insectoid under key until they become productive enough for an orc to notice in gamespeak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.