• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

shimmerfly

@druindar faric I will not be liking your post above. I will miss seeing your creative artwork very very much.
I think i understand how you will miss it. As much as we will miss seeing it.
I hope you can eventually find a site that you can use or Inno changes.
There should be an easier way.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey Druindar, I will host your Sigs on my hosting site too. (when you get back to doing them). Sorry to hear of the death in your family. Times such as those are the hardest life deals us. Stay strong my brother!
I put your new sig that you made for yourself up on my hosting site so you can hook it up and have a sig again.

You have to copy the link above and paste it into the insert image button when you are on your signature profile page to get it to work. Click the link icon once it opens to get to where you can paste the link. if you have a hard time getting it going just message me and I will help you set it up!

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok Druindar, it is done!

king%20druindar_zpsdutsqna2.jpg

DeletedUser16271

That's cool, Druinder! Thank you so much for coming up with a design without any direction from me.

Uh, we have as many women as we do men, however. I'd hate to be labeled a masogynist a-mage. Could you possibly incorporate a softer (yet, not feminine) treatment? Also, how would a horizontal treatment look so that we could use it as signature banner, as well? Thank you again.

DeletedUser16271

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
If you could do an avitar for me with a character the same as or similar to the character in the sig Dragonspine, above, that'd be great. If you could do a signature for the Dratonswood FS with equal number of female and mail similar to the earlier, larger treatment that you did, I'd really appreciate it. You are a genuine blessing to Elvenar!

Status
Not open for further replies.