• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5371

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
if you will, i would love to have one. I am hondamike from the cajun land of louisiana. here is some text about honda....

"Honda Tadakatsu (本多 忠勝, March 17, 1548 – December 3, 1610), also called HondaHeihachirō (本多 平八郎) was a Japanese samurai, general (and later a daimyō) of the late Sengoku through early Edo periods, who served Tokugawa Ieyasu."

i am a warrior samurai elf lord who leads the Blue Elders fellowship in elcysandir. my city is a hub of troop production, ancient wonders, and prize buildings.

thank you.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok I have hosted your signature @hondamike . Nice work Durindar that is a sweet signature!

hondamike1_zpsjmyxwqck.jpg

The link is below, just copy it and use the add graphic button on the signature page to hook it up.

Here is a matching Avatar for you too!
hondamikeAvatar.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.