• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 848894468

These all look nice, but why are most to all out of proportion? Are they meant to look like this? Maybe it is my OCD kicking in...

EoghanTheFair

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
I would like one. I am gameplaying a human EoghanTheFair. I am Lord of Llandudlan. The name is gaelic, the town is like one might find in Wales centuries ago. I am part of playforfun RECRUITING fellowship. Let me know what you might come up with. I would be ever so appreciative.

Nartis Hanta

Hello. Idk how to place one on my avatar and such.

But i am asking for:
Profile pic
- One picture of a anime style male with stars in his hair (mid length) violet hair. Silver eyes. Placed in a shy style.

And if you can a picture with same spec but a female instead.
- Nartis Writen fancy.

Banner:

Northern Lights with Nartis Hanta Writen stylished and Ardenyll writen also

I appreciate your work

Vasrana

Hello, I like the Shimmer Fly Cover but instead of Shimmer Fly it should read "Busy Bees" with a Fairy type Bumble bee. Can you do something like that???
I just sent you a message but it may have not posted. After thinking more about it, Shimmerfly's Cover is beautiful, but "Busy Bees" remind me of Bumble Bees busy at work collecting honey from their favorite flowers (I think honeysuckles are their favorite???). What caught my eye on Shutterfly's cover was the sparkling thread with the fairies on each side. Just thinking out loud...always dreaming!

Vasrana

i can still do a sig for you if you would like
Since I left the Bee Group, would you consider a cover for a Facebook Group I am working on for a newbies training group called Freebirds. Do you know the song Freebirds? Go to YouTube if you don't. Probably 70s/80s. Maybe something with magical birds. Just listen to the song and let your talent go to work. I know you are busy so please take your time. Thank you so much!

DeletedUser21474

Hi, I would love it if you made something for me. I love Gardenias and Roses, Celestial and Fantasy scape anything and anything Stephen King, hope that helps.
I play mostly on Khelonaar and Arendyll but I also have Winyandor and Felyndral. Thank you

FloraSage

Hello your work is awesome!
I would like a portrait to represent me in elvenar.
I Chose the name Florasage because I love all types of plants and sage is a plants but the word also means an elder ( as am i). I would like a mostly serious female warrior figure. I also served as a Marine ; SEMPER FI (Latin for always faithful.) is important to me. I have strawberry b!one hair, think Italian renaissance art work.
perhaps this is too much for a simple picture.
let me know your thoughts

florasage.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7527

Hello your work is awesome!
I would like a portrait to represent me in elvenar.
I Chose the name Florasage because I love all types of plants and sage is a plants but the word also means an elder ( as am i). I would like a mostly serious female warrior figure. I also served as a Marine ; SEMPER FI (Latin for always faithful.) is important to me. I have strawberry b!one hair, think Italian renaissance art work.
perhaps this is too much for a simple picture.
let me know your thoughts

florasage.
i will work on this for you i can make a sig and avi for you and i will tag you when its done

Blindsider66

Exceptional work. This is exactly what I was looking for, and more. You have brought form and life to what was once only a vision, lost and set to wander, within the confines of my mind. I will wear these with pride as my journeys and quests see me through the many lands of Elvenar. Wherever I go, I shall speak of Druindar Faric, and how he, and he alone, set free this man who will oneday be their king.

Thank you my friend, you are truly great.

Blindsider66

Blindsider66

I was able to get the Avatar up but the sig was not cooperating. I will see Sir Squirrel and have him splane it to me very slowly.

Thank you once again, Druindar.

Peace
Blindsider66

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @Blindsider66 , You have to paste the link into the little icon that looks like a picture on the top bar.
Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.