• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isilwen the fair

I have an idea for one, but I don't have great imagination or descriptive skills. Something with teal or purple, I liked one you did, I'll see if I can attach it. Perhaps a figure like her, but in a cloak. (She really doesn't have to have a face visible) A weapon of sorts, I like a crossbow, but your swords have been amazing as well. Perhaps a dragon (like in Eragon, if you've read the series) not too snakey or reptilian, but majestic. The dragon might be neat as a background, or as a dragonrider. Your creativity blows me away, so if you have a better idea feel free to run with it.

Attachments

• all2.png
    all2.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 70

Deleted User - 849043890

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
im interested and new to this game id like more info sounds cool

Isilwen the fair

im working on a really nice one for you and want all my work to shine and pop so I hope you will like it I have been really busy lately with rl stuff but will be able to get back to your sig here real soon
Oh awesome! I was afraid I made it too complicated. I love all the signatures I've seen you do. So I am sure I will love it! Thanks again!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey Druindar, any forum members that need info on how to hook up their Signatures/Avatars can just click this link to my help post about how to hook them up with pictures to help.
Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Deleted User - 4684565

I am now starting to make avitars and sigs if you would like me to make one for you just drop me a line with a little info on what you like and some ideas as to what you would like and i would be more than happy to make you one as i enjoy doing this .Hope to make some for you all
Greetings Druindar faric
Sir Mackintosh here I would like for you to create an avatar for me, I have been wanting one for quiet time now
I got the name from the Animated movie Brave except the character was called Lord Mackintosh but I am ok with Sir Mackintosh
anyway I give you full reigns to create an avatar for my character and from what I have seen you're avatars are awesome so go for it and have fun
Best regards Sir Mackintosh

Deleted User - 4684565

would you like a signature as well if so i can do this as well do you want it to be human or elven or somthing else i like for people to make that choice because its a piece of them also a few ideas of colors would be nice
Yes I would like a signature please and do an elven character thank you

Deleted User - 4684565

Again thanks the only thing I play on a Kindle fire tablet and I'm not very tech savvy I went to that website but I don't know how to copy and paste

truelinor

@druindar faric, I was wondering if I could get a seasonal avatar and banner for my signature, please? I would very much like a fall one with the beautiful fall leaves. I would also like for it to have either a transparent background (the edges) or a border that is a darker color than the forum's background color, if that makes sense.

And if you tell me which world(s) you play in and they overlap with mine, I will be happy to give your city some KPs for your effort. It doesn't appear you get/or charge(?) anything for these, is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.