• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarfs, Drow, and Lizardmen

DeletedUser1601

I would LOVE to see these three new races added to the game. I know it is a huge and massive idea that would make things complicated and may be impossible. But these three are perfect and I will expalin why and the flavor it could add to the game.

Dwarfs - Dwarfs are sort of already in the game, or at least their tech is. I seen the last tech option for streets is a dwarven street. SO!, by that alone, it is already well established that dwarves exist in this world already. There is no need for halflings or anything like that since dwarfs already are master machinists. This would add a HUGE appeal to the game because now instead of just fantasy wooden houses, we now have steam punk machine houses and factories with pillars of dark smoke and in an area that would look like a mountain or underground, so it would be darker as well.

Another picture to give you a visualization of what a city could be.

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/762/761504/Orocarni_Fortress.jpg

d6f996f0d47c4d38cd8d83ab960d34cb.jpg

Drow- A lot like the elves, they are the dark elven race. A lot of "GOTHIC" Architecture could be used to add some truly HORRIFIC and Spooky appeal to the game. Ghosts, and other supernatural creepies and houses that look like it belongs to dracula or to the munsters or adams families would be a massive hit with gothic art style fans!

Amazingly beautiful isn't it? How much would you LOVE to be able to build THIS city in Elvenar? And remember, drow are STILL ELVES.....sort of.
latest

Lizardfolk - Lizardfolk are my alltime favorite race to play anywhere and when you set these Aztec/Tribal/Mayan/African like civilization race into the game, we now have marshes and swamp lands! Sort of dark like the dwarven land is but with a strange and vast beauty.

Captivating isn't it?

latest

http://orig11.deviantart.net/8879/f/2012/193/5/0/lizard_city_by_duster132-d56zj9d.jpg