• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Chapter To Fairy Chapter

DeletedUser14718

Do I get rid of the Dwarven Portal, track, granite and copper factories or do I HAVE to keep them for later?

DeletedUser9601

There is a quest in Fairies to sell your portal, so wait for that quest.
Everything else can be sold. Be sure to save up enough copper and granite to replace your current roads with Dwarven roads. I also like to time selling these buildings (which give a nice chunk of gold and supplies) with researching the first Fairies tech (which I think has a high gold/supply cost).

DeletedUser8946

I wait to sell them throughout the chapter. If you sell them all at once, you get wayyyyyyy too much coins and supplies. Yet, just a month or so later (depending on your rate of play) you're struggling for those same materials. So ideally, selling Mines and Foundries as you run low is the way to go. But trying to fit all the old Mines and Foundries while building Fairy Portals and Day Farms is quite the challenge.

DeletedUser14718

Thanks. That is helpful. I would have screwed myself other wise.