• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

dwarven goods + new era + magic academy

DeletedUser321

my questions are:
1. will the dwarven goods (granite and copper) be neeed in the new tech tree?
2. When we will get new era.
3. in innogames TV there was shown a magic academy building that makes spells andbuffs using unboosted relics - do u think the same as me - another useless building where production cost of spells will be riddiculusly low compered to the cost?

DeletedUser43

1. The forum moderator on the beta server says we will not need any more copper or granite. But, others have said we might. So, idk. Delete at your own risk.

2. Your guess is as good as anyone's. I have a hunch it will be within a month.

3. I think the building is useless for advanced players who are through the tech tree for sure, at least at the moment. It could become useful eventually. I am not sure if it is useless now for the newer players.

maeter75

I was wondering that too, right now I have a ton of dwarf building and I think I will go and delete some of them.

DeletedUser1017

my questions are:
1. will the dwarven goods (granite and copper) be neeed in the new tech tree?

The elvenar Wiki says we will not need them. Here is a quote from the Wiki page under 'Guest Races':

Once the "guest race" is strong enough to be on its own, has shared all its knowledge and has helped you to improve your own city, there is no need for their resources anymore and the settlement can be replaced with the next "Guest Race settlement".