• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

dwarven portal

DeletedUser24464

hi was just wondering i soon not need dwaven portal or the copper or granite as last research is soon done move to next level do u just sell and build fairy portal thanks for your time take care have fun

Vergazi

If you are done with all researches in Dwarves and are working on the advanced Scouts in Fairies you need to complete and activate the Advanced Scouts and a quest will appear to sell your Dwarven Portal. IIRC ther eare diamonds as a reward for it, as well as for activating the advanced scouts in Fairies. If I am in error on this in any way then it's in exact sequence, but generally it's correct. I'd just do the quests as they come and are meant to be done in the game and it all should work out fine.

Deleted User - 3932582

Just be careful because not every chapter is done the same way. Some of the chapters either start or end with a quest to sell the portal and that is when you get the diamonds.
I think there is no downside to removing portals early nowadays. I believe all the diamond quests that ask for selling portal will accept any portal, so something cheap can be rebuilt when needed.

The important part is not to decline the diamond quest, that cannot be reversed.

DeletedUser24464

thank u all for the info lwas tricks to every thing i hope all my gamming freinds ae keeping safe and healthy take care have fun good luck

DeletedUser4176

thank u all for the info lwas tricks to every thing i hope all my gamming freinds ae keeping safe and healthy take care have fun good luck
I came on to ask the same question. I just crossed over the level seven, and wondered how long I will need my Dwarven portal and the mines. So it sounds like I Just Keep On Keepin On, Right? Be well and stay safe.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I came on to ask the same question. I just crossed over the level seven, and wondered how long I will need my Dwarven portal and the mines. So it sounds like I Just Keep On Keepin On, Right? Be well and stay safe.
You can sell the copper or granite mine whenever you wish. Just keep the portal until you get the quest to sell it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have removed portal thinking I was done with all related knowledge, but forgot that roads sometimes require portal goods. Be sure you have all you need before you sell!

Even though you cannot see how much you have left over without the portal, you can still buy roads from any previous guest race chapter until you run out of the goods needed to make them.

Alpha Lyrae

Even though you cannot see how much you have left over without the portal, you can still buy roads from any previous guest race chapter until you run out of the goods needed to make them.

Indeed! But you can't use PP or gain more guest race goods if you've moved on to the next chapter. This happened to me before I had produced enough for roads. Poor planning on my part.

Patience level = 0 :p