• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Portal

KenTheBeast

Do I need a Dwarven Portal and granite mines and copper foundry, anymore since i got a Fairy Portal Site, Day and Night farms?? i don't see any new requirements for granite or copper at this juncture for these resources? Let me know if these resources are needed at Goblin/ orc research level (I'm not there yet). i think of destroying the mines and foundrys to make space for my Fairy Day/Night farms. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@KenTheBeast
Once you finish Dwarves the only use left for copper and granite is upgrading your roads to Dwarven Streets. I do recommend making enough granite and copper to do this. The culture boost is rather nice. But as soon as you do this, you can get rid of the mines and foundries. There is going to be a quest early in Fairies that says to sell your Dwarven Portal. Don't get rid of the portal until you see that quest.

KenTheBeast

@KenTheBeast
Once you finish Dwarves the only use left for copper and granite is upgrading your roads to Dwarven Streets. I do recommend making enough granite and copper to do this. The culture boost is rather nice. But as soon as you do this, you can get rid of the mines and foundries. There is going to be a quest early in Fairies that says to sell your Dwarven Portal. Don't get rid of the portal until you see that quest.

Thanks for tnfo