• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Portal

RainbowMaster57

The Wiki tells me that if I sell the Dwarven Portal, I keep the resources in my city.
When I attempt to do that I get a warning message that if I continue I will lose the stored resources.
What's the correct answer?

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
There are two separate issues here, when you Sell any object the Coins, supplies etc are put back into your city, the message is telling you that you are to get back xxx amount but you only have room for xx hence you will lose resources. It could be coin or supply.

The items made and in storage in your portal are your and they stay in your game inventory but you cant visualize them without the portal.

Zoof

The Wiki tells me that if I sell the Dwarven Portal, I keep the resources in my city.
When I attempt to do that I get a warning message that if I continue I will lose the stored resources.
What's the correct answer?
Pictures supports what @Astram has said.

Image of item sale attempt in PC/browser
1660001821701.png

The attempt to do the same in the app, however, makes things far clearer.

Image of sale attempt in Elvenar mobile app
1660002152197.png

Yes. I built a Dwarven Portal just to verify this. It was also fun to verify that you can rebuild the portal so many chapters later just to see what you've stored. All the way into chapter 10, I got to see that my goods were safe and sound. And way beyond the bounds of the portal at that level.

1660002323417.png

The roads from the dwarves, imho, look the best. Still gotta unlock the ones in chapter 10 to see if my opinion can be revised, but until then? They're the best looking ones.