• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven Statue

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4560254
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4560254

I need to build a dwarven statue, but I can't find one. In which tab would this be located?

Kekune

I think this might be one of the guest race productions in the copper foundry. I don't have time to double-check that right now, but hope it helps. :)

Deleted User - 4560254

Thanks for your help. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but you guys have been helpful.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yep, each guest race building produces stuff. Each building has options about what to produce and thus the production is divided into various types. Each type varys in what you are producing, what you need to produce it, and how long it takes. One of the copper foundry building's productions is "dwarven statues." Their telling you to run that copper mine production option.

AJ

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I haven't quite figured it out yet,
This is just like factories making 3hr, 9hr, 1day and 2day productions. Each of those productions has a *name* that is largely ignored unless you're trying to complete a quest.
For the Dwarves, you've built a portal, granite mines, and copper foundries. When you open the copper foundry, you'll see 4 different productions. The one in the bottom right corner is called 'Dwarven Statue'. It takes 2 days to make that production, so you've probably never paid it any attention before. It's also confusing because the name sounds like it should be a culture bldg of some sort since there are other 'statues' that are culture bldgs.
This is a very common question in the forums when players reach Dwarves for the first time. That's why most long term players know it is a copper production without even looking it up. Pretty sure I asked the same question when I got that quest the first time, too. Welcome to the club; it's confusing, it's not just you!

Deleted User - 4560254

This is just like factories making 3hr, 9hr, 1day and 2day productions. Each of those productions has a *name* that is largely ignored unless you're trying to complete a quest.
For the Dwarves, you've built a portal, granite mines, and copper foundries. When you open the copper foundry, you'll see 4 different productions. The one in the bottom right corner is called 'Dwarven Statue'. It takes 2 days to make that production, so you've probably never paid it any attention before. It's also confusing because the name sounds like it should be a culture bldg of some sort since there are other 'statues' that are culture bldgs.
This is a very common question in the forums when players reach Dwarves for the first time. That's why most long term players know it is a copper production without even looking it up. Pretty sure I asked the same question when I got that quest the first time, too. Welcome to the club; it's confusing, it's not just you!
Thank you so much! I did think it was a cultural bldg, and I have to laugh at all of the time I've wasted looking for it!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
iirc 4 years ago we made teh suggestion to change the quest wording to "make a dwarven statue in the copper foundry" but it never got implemented...