• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarven to Fairy Portal Site: Once the chapter has been completed- can I sell it to make room for the Orc's & Goblin's?

Seraphimxx1

:)Aloha! I know this question has been asked on numerous occasions but (I couldn't find "the" correct answer).. now that I've completed the [Dwarven] chapter and am working on opening the "ORC's and GOBLIN's"/Advanced Scouts (beginning of the new chapter) can I sell the Fairy Portal or wait (as I had for the Dwarven Site) to earn coins/supplies?:coin::supply::p

Mahalo for taking the time to read and comment on my post! Stay safe, enjoy life, love one another and be blessed always!

iii SeraSig01.jpg

Last edited:

Seraphimxx1

I'm fairly sure You will get a quest to sell it after you enter the dwarves chapter. So wait to sell.
If you haven't visited this site it is very helpful in any of the guest races. This will take you to the quests in your next chapter. Have fun!

Mahalo shimmerfly! I'll hold onto the Fairy Portal and see what amazing surprise (s) awaits me.:) And mahalo for the link! I appreciate it and you!
Siggie xx.jpg