• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarves chapter tips

Isilwen the fair

I've begun the dwarves chapter on my largest city. Any tips that will help me? I am having trouble keeping up with the amount of population needed. I have the portal and one granite mine.

NightshadeCS

Population might be difficult until you unlock the next residence research and can upgrade them all.

My #1 tip would be to sell your non-boosted factories. It is much more efficient to only produce your boosted and trade for the other types, and you will get the population back from those buildings.

You will want room for a lot of granite mines. Having 10 or more is generally the goal.

Also, upgrade the portal as quickly as you can. Your granite and copper production is boosted with a higher level portal, so always upgrade that first.