• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eager "newbie" wants fellowship

DeletedUser6716

Hello! Yes, I am a "newbie"; however, already have one moderately successful city and found being part of a Fellowship is a huge asset! Therefore, I'd like to find a friendly, not overbearing Fellowship to join. I play several times a day, always help my fellows, even those on my map who are not in same Fellowship. For in helping others, we, in turn, help ourselves. Thanks for your consideration and build on!
Nancy, aka "Nance9"

Liang Yee

Hello, welcome to the forum! :) How many cities do you have? And your city (or cities) are in which world? I play in Winyandor, Arendyll and Elcysandir.

DeletedUser5850

Hello Nance9...We are a new Fellowship with few criteria for active membership...Please feel free to look at our "Dark Night" FS & consider applying...Thank you...& if you should have any questions, please also connect with Andyatta the ArchMage of the Fellowship...Looking forward to hearing from you ! ~ Shanieka...

DeletedUser7500

Check out: Start Here!
An open fellowship for new players, but all are welcome.
Our main goal is to help new players advance in Elvinar, answer questions, trade fairly, make new friends, and lasting comrades.

All new players are welcome! More experienced players, while still welcome, must be willing to help the newbies.

Welcome Aboard!!

DeletedUser6432

I belong to a good guild and would be honored if you would consider joining us. It will give you better deals in the Trader, the ability to visit other members regularly for extra supplies, and there is always the possibility of good conversation! 8-D

The fellowship is Build the Best Fellowship. The description of the fellowship is as follows:

Once upon a time in a mystical world in the land of Elvenar a fellowship was formed as the population grew. Beautiful cities flourished under this fellowship as the people of the land discovered the mysteries of Elvenar. Our purpose is to help our fellow guild mates to Build the Best cities, while enjoying the company of like-minded people. Most of our players have been around a while and play on several worlds. If you are a new player, we will help you build your empire. If you are an experienced player, we welcome your knowledge.

Rules:

1.NO DRAMA

2.Minimum score of 2500

3.Minimum of four visits a week. One week of inactivity without communication with someone on the admin team will subject player to removal at the discretion of the AM.

4.Let AM know if you will be gone and projected date of return, or put Away until *date* in title of city.

5.Please announce trades in chat so that your guild mates have a chance to look and see if they need the supplies that you have posted. Unless prearranged, unfair trades will subject player to removal at the discretion of the AM. While we understand some people like to merch, this is not the guild for you.

6.Please remember that real life always comes first. For most of us, this is just a game. Let’s have some fun!

Check us out and see what you think!

DeletedUser5747

if you haven't found a guild home we would love to have you join us.

devil999

Hello! Yes, I am a "newbie"; however, already have one moderately successful city and found being part of a Fellowship is a huge asset! Therefore, I'd like to find a friendly, not overbearing Fellowship to join. I play several times a day, always help my fellows, even those on my map who are not in same Fellowship. For in helping others, we, in turn, help ourselves. Thanks for your consideration and build on!
Nancy, aka "Nance9"

devil999

still looking? we have room in " play as you like 2 "
a newer player fellowship, wants you
chat is slow, but maybe you can help drive up the activity?
also can message " devil999 " or " elfvader "
see ya soon

DeletedUser9922

170904 Hey there. I am new to this game but not to this type of game. I have been an alliance/FS leader for almost 4 years and stepped away. Now like this game pretty well. Better developers. I would be happy to have you in our FS (Storm Mongers). I am in 4 worlds, Winyandor, Elcysandir, Felyandral, and Khelonaar. I have the character name of Keldor1. Let me know if you want to join in any of these worlds.\ Nice to meet you