• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Early Collect on Residences

Alpha Lyrae

If you tap or click on a residence, you'll see a progression bar that will give you the time amount at which you will be able to collect early.

Gladiola

I think the higher the level of residence the longer it is before you can collect after you last collected. I only have regular residences placed at this time, so I can't speak to magic residences.

OIM20

Out of curiosity, were you having difficulty clicking/tapping the residence to collect? I ran into a couple of random errors (the issue resolves with a refresh) that would either not have a coin icon above the residence when there was well more than enough to early collect, or the coin icon would simply not be clickable. (I'm on a laptop, so I'm on browser version of game.) If that is the issue you're having, I recommend e-mailing support as helya tried and was unable to recreate the bug on her end, so she recommended I notify support if the issue still occurred. (Bug thread.)

Incidentally, I have observed that not dragging the mouse through more than a few (no more than half a dozen) collectable icons at a time and giving at least thirty seconds for the collection to register (where it shows it's adding it in the upper right of the browser) prevents the problem entirely.

Though if this is happening on the app, I have no familiarity with it and cannot guide you.

Chef Baker

Out of curiosity, were you having difficulty clicking/tapping the residence to collect? I ran into a couple of random errors (the issue resolves with a refresh) that would either not have a coin icon above the residence when there was well more than enough to early collect, or the coin icon would simply not be clickable. (I'm on a laptop, so I'm on browser version of game.) If that is the issue you're having, I recommend e-mailing support as helya tried and was unable to recreate the bug on her end, so she recommended I notify support if the issue still occurred. (Bug thread.)

Incidentally, I have observed that not dragging the mouse through more than a few (no more than half a dozen) collectable icons at a time and giving at least thirty seconds for the collection to register (where it shows it's adding it in the upper right of the browser) prevents the problem entirely.

Though if this is happening on the app, I have no familiarity with it and cannot guide you.
No, I don't have any difficulty with collecting the coins, unless it's a server issue (internet connection, too much to process, etc), then a refresh helps. But thanks for the suggestions!