• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Earned Expansion - No where to put it????

DeletedUser1055

Just earned an expansion by completing the required number of provinces. The problem? I now have an expansion with no where to put it! Done with the contest. Nothing left to research. Can't use the expansion that I earned. Remind me - why am I still playing this game???? Oh, I have a great Fellowship and that is the only reason, to visit with friends. waiting, waiting, waiting . . .

DeletedUser2191

Just earned an expansion by completing the required number of provinces. The problem? I now have an expansion with no where to put it! Done with the contest. Nothing left to research. Can't use the expansion that I earned. Remind me - why am I still playing this game???? Oh, I have a great Fellowship and that is the only reason, to visit with friends. waiting, waiting, waiting . . .

I don't recall which player, but within the last week of forums threads, someone mentioned that in beta there is going to be 10 new grid spaces opened up soon. Guess you'll have a use for that expansion in the near future.

DeletedUser2098

I agree, same problem. I hit build-out, no more room. Still waiting for the fairy battle units that never came. Wish they would take down the "coming soon" sign. Members keep asking me about that and I have nothing to offer...

Valtitude

As a player who 'never has enough Space to build, Captain!', I'm envious. I'd buy that expansion space from you if I could. lol
Seriously, I'm sure it's frustrating. I know it's frustrating!
I've been away from the game for a bit recently. A lot to learn since returning. I was not aware Alderheart, that the Fairies troops haven't arrived. hmmm