• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Easter 2018 Set Buildings (SPOILERS!)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If I were to miraculously get the 3rd grand prize, is there a layout I can make to get a full bonus from it to generate shards?
If you have 5 unique pieces you can get either the KP bonus or the shard, not both. You can shuffle them to switch between the 2 if your needs change though.

kctanzen

Ahh -- thanks Soggy.
That must have been what I read that needing duplicates let you get both bonuses.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
sigh.... 66% chance of one more 50 essence roll tomorrow, 34% chance of two (or more).....

upload_2018-4-10_18-0-51.png

DeletedUser16626

I have all three grand prize buildings. Why am I not getting all the bonuses? They’re all right there together. I also have 1 light house. Do you have to have extra daily prizes? .

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have all three grand prize buildings. Why am I not getting all the bonuses? They’re all right there together. I also have 1 light house. Do you have to have extra daily prizes? .
There were two other daily buildings that are part of the set. You get one bonus for each set piece that is touching the piece in question. To get 4 bonuses, you need to have 4 different pieces touching that piece.

DeletedUser16626

What other pieces are part of it? Only the pavilion and light house? I got several other daily prizes. But just one light house.

DeletedUser

1) Cultist's Plaza 2)Phoenix Worship 3) Temple of Phoenix (GPs)
4) Phoenix Lighthouse 5) Phoenix Pavilion (Dailies)

This is a portion of my main Beta city. Most of the cultural items are on my Permanent Collection list, though I won't lie, when the time comes, the Obtrusive House is going bye-bye. :p My arrangement of the Phoenix Cult set is not the most efficient, but it works for my layout at the moment, and I get pretty good bonuses.
2018-04-12.jpg