• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Easter Egg bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9776

So during the event we have two quests open to us. One which is part of a list, the other which is time based - typically only one per 24 hours.

I have an issue with the current time based event, which is "solve 1 encounter". It is impossible for me to complete this quest, but it doesn't seem to be going onto the next quest. This is very frustrating as I can't complete the quest and I'm going to miss out on a LOT of Sky Essence going forward!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The quests stack up, so when you finally solve one encounter, the others will be available. Unless you mean it's permanently impossible for you to explore any more, you should be able to explore a province and do so sometime int he next few days?

DeletedUser9776

It is permanently impossible for me to solve an encounter. All the provinces around me require orcs to cater to the encounter which I cannot yet produce, and the forces in the encounters are far superior to mine.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That is a problem. Unless you are close enough to finish the Orcs Research and upgrade your Armory to produce orcs, your only answer is diamonds. While I can sympathize with how easy it is to be tempted into over-scouting, the fact is that if you have no non-orc provinces, and can't produce orcs, you've gone too far and will have to spend a few diamonds to clear the encounters.

DeletedUser9776

I haven't even finished Elves yet. This sucks. Your play testing didn't figure this one out.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There isn't much anyone here can do, and what little happens here would take quite a while. You should probably try filing an in-game bug report. It likely won't help, but hey might consider advancing you past the quest if you ask nicely.

Either right-click on the game and pick "support" or click the question mark on the gear pop up at the bottom right.
upload_2018-3-20_18-51-59.png

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Closing this, as it is not a bug. Going forward, please ensure all posts in this section of the forum are actual game related bugs. If you are not sure, post in the Help section for clarity before moving onto this section of the forum.

Xelenia

Status
Not open for further replies.