• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Edit the updates regarding Battles

DeletedUser4642

Dear All, I wrote a letter today that I want to send to developpers in order to they modify the latest updates for battles, to make them less unfair and mostly in order to they do not ruin our enjoyment of playing this game. I plays Arendyll, Wyverness, archmage of Wyvern's diamond.

Here's what I wrote. More than 20 players have already signed the letter. Those who want to do after reading, announce it to me on my email game in Arendyll :

"Dear developers,
I'm Wyverness, archmage of Wyvern's diamond in Arendyll.

After the latest Elvenar update and with the addition of a new battle system, a great number of players have expressed their disappointment and even left the game.

I am writing to you to point out that these updates have become unfair and far too complicated to win. When your troops are only 450 units and you fight with a squad of 1,500 archers, whatever the capacity of your troops, the mathematical law takes over and it is almost impossible to conquer or complete a province now. Catering is a possibility but dramatically drains resources making it difficult to help your fellowship with trades or simply advance forward at a decent pace.

I send you this message after contacting several archmages who all suffered of collateral damage: good number of players have left the game, many of them belong to the top 100.

I wish to draw your attention to the fact that your game loses interest when the abandonment of it is so massive. The forum abounds of messages reflecting this frustration. The facts are simple : after the upgrade do you have more players? Or less? Do you have more battles? Or less? Do you have more production of armies? Or less? You have to be careful to not destroy it with these new rules that make useless all the armies.

I contacted many players who are ready to sign a letter to show you how committed we are to the game which you are about to destroy unknowingly. This is the only choice that you made that deserves we warn you express our disappointment. Many successful additions and enhancements to the game include the following: the choice of breeds, the summer solstice, different technologies development, Ancient wonders...

Even if battles are optional to grow and progress, all players are fond of power and ability to win these engagements in order to procure rewards such as expansions.

I urge you to return the previous concept or fix the current one so that the conquered provinces allow us, AGAIN, to develop our cities at a faster pace than that in which we have been stuck since your latest updates.

Best regards,
Wyverness"

Others signatories : Baldy, Hartisan, Rodram the representative of ALOI GANG, Shazella23, CCBeacher, Violet1, Amythyst...

If you want to lengthen the list of signatories to save the pleasure of playing Elvenar, you are welcome.
if this is not the case, I fully understand, we all have the right to not to be agree with each other.

WYV.

DeletedUser43

Sure, you can add my name. You can also add that our entire fellowship, what is left of it, has decided to boycott diamond purchases. It is stupid to pay for a game when they take away features of that game. We lost 20% of our players forever. They walked out and quit.