• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Egg Event Double Day Not Showing

DeletedUser6788

It had been a pattern that the 2x2 disposable building days would provide double rewards, and apparently did during the beta, but are not showing today. I'm not sure if this is a bug or that they stopped doing double feathers.

In addition, I noted on the last double day we had, it was showing the Crown and not a Feather in the top right corner timer for it. :) Not sure if that is a bug or a default image that it will use always for that.

DeletedUser4194

You should have double feathers being offered in the Event now. If you don't, please submit a ticket to support. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Are you sure they want tickets for this, @Xelenia , None of my FS are seeing double sprouts. I redeemed after a re-load and did not receive double.

DeletedUser13479

I am also still not seeing double feathers, and I reloaded just to be sure.

DeletedUser4024

I submitted a ticket. I can't imagine it is just a few of us not getting double rewards option :confused:

DeletedUser13479

I am receiving double feathers now, just opened several small chest and received 10 feathers each time. :cool:

Gaylonia

i am not getting double feathers in Felyndral either. i got it in arendyll only. i am not even going to try until i see the feathers when i open it up.

DeletedUser5800

The expansion offer is causing it not to show just like in every other event where they overlapped offers, but it is still awarding doubles.
(At least it did for me)
upload_2018-3-29_19-56-5.png

DeletedUser6788

Yes, a friend told me the same. If you have an offer up, it won't show the double anywhere until you claim a prize. However, I've also been hearing that it took an extra hour before it worked for certain people, such as those residing in Germany, possibly due to a Daylight Savings issue as they recently changed times.

The expansion offer is causing it not to show just like in every other event where they overlapped offers, but it is still awarding doubles.
(At least it did for me)
View attachment 3786

teddeler

In Felyndral I did not get double feathers. I assumed it was the sale offer covering it up - the same bug as last event - but when I spent 140 I only got 20 feathers (please give me another 20 feathers, I gather I will need all I can get to have a chance at the third grand prize this time).

DeletedUser5800

I've also been hearing that it took an extra hour before it worked for certain people, such as those residing in Germany, possibly due to a Daylight Savings issue as they recently changed times.
If no one noticed yet it's been changing prizes an hr before doubles ends every time thus allotting doubles for the first hr of the next prize so I would assume that it also starts an hr after the prize changes, they have been out of sync the entire event, so if you risked it during the first hr it wasn't actually double day yet.
I'm not sure if this is true for all time zones but it is for (UTC-5) for sure.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Are you sure they want tickets for this, @Xelenia , None of my FS are seeing double sprouts. I redeemed after a re-load and did not receive double.

I will be investigating more once I get home. I had replied earlier but deleted due to ambiguous results. Be home soon :)

Xelenia

DeletedUser5800

I will be investigating more once I get home
I bet 100 diamonds that what you discover is a time sync error that has had the doubles starting an hour after the daily prize change and ending an hour after just happened to happen at the same time as the reoccurring display bug that doesn't show doubles to people with another offer causing people to assume it was the display bug during the first hour when it was also the time sync error and roll singles instead of doubles but that after that first hour when doubles had actually started it was only a display bug so it wasn't showing doubles but was still awarding them. ;)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
You are not too far off :) I will not be rushing home than.

Happy gaming!

I bet 100 diamonds that what you discover is a time sync error that has had the doubles starting an hour after the daily prize change and ending an hour after just happened to happen at the same time as the reoccurring display bug that doesn't show doubles to people with another offer causing people to assume it was the display bug during the first hour when it was also the time sync error and roll singles instead of doubles but that after that first hour when doubles had actually started it was only a display bug so it wasn't showing doubles but was still awarding them. ;)