• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eldom of the Phoenix - Seeking Active Players

DeletedUser20981

We're actively recruiting new members at the Elfdom of the Phoenix fellowship. We're a new fellowship and currently have 8 members on our roster. Most of the players are active. We're looking to make ALL of the players active. Right now it's a work in progress.

If you're good with joining a fellowship that's a work in progress and want to help build it into an amazing fellowship then you're the kind of person we're looking for. At the moment people can still just join directly. Inactive players are routinely removed to allow room for active ones. So if you're an active player and it says we're full, message me here or in the game.

I'm Trigonarin, the Archmage, and I'm also still looking for Ambassadors and Mages to help shape the future of our fellowship. So, if you believe you're the kind of person that would be an asset in that type of role message me and let's talk. I'll get back to you ASAP.

I truly hope you'll join us!

Trig

DeletedUser2768

How many openings do you have right now? My fellowship is folding and I'd like to try to find new homes for everyone who's left. We're sitting at 12 players right now.

DeletedUser20981

How many openings do you have right now? My fellowship is folding and I'd like to try to find new homes for everyone who's left. We're sitting at 12 players right now.

Hi, if the 12 players you have are all active players you can all come as a group. Just please me know right away because it would complete my roster.

I will close my link to apply and you can give me their user names so I can keep the spots open for them.

The only thing I ask is that even though it's a group that all know each other they would be expected to give nieghborly help, advice to newer players who ask questions, and make trades with everyone in the fellowship. If everyone is cool with that. We welcome you with open arms.

Trig

DeletedUser2768

Hi, if the 12 players you have are all active players you can all come as a group. Just please me know right away because it would complete my roster.

I will close my link to apply and you can give me their user names so I can keep the spots open for them.

The only thing I ask is that even though it's a group that all know each other they would be expected to give nieghborly help, advice to newer players who ask questions, and make trades with everyone in the fellowship. If everyone is cool with that. We welcome you with open arms.

Trig

Thank you for the kind offer. I have shared options with my fellowship. So far, it's been crickets from them about all the generous offers being made to us. I made the decision to disband on the 12th. If there is no response or interest in another day I'm going to close up shop and move myself somewhere else.