• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eldrasil's Ascending Quest Bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser6727
  • Start date

DeletedUser6727

On the quest, "Solve 12 encounters or buy 12 knowledge points" I bought 6 KPs and got credit for those, but just solved 7 (for good measure and to complete a province) encounters and did not receive credit for them. What gives?

Attachments

• Broken Quest.jpg
    Broken Quest.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 62

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Sadly, this has always been true of quests. "A or B" is not the same as "sum of A and B." I suspect it's just weak coding, but they say it is working as intended.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you reload your browser, it will probably change to 7/12. The game isn't good at switching between things part way through.

DeletedUser6727

I re loaded a few times, no change. And I have always mixed and matched for these types of quests without issue, that's why I thought it was so weird for not working this time.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. Ashrem is correct; we were not able to find any bugs with; OR quests will only show the progress for which of the two options you are furthest ahead on, and mixing and matching doesn't count. As such we will go ahead and close this out. If you do suspect that quests are not crediting properly in the future, you can feel free to contact our support team who can look at your logs and verify whether an issue has occurred, and correct it if necessary.

DeletedUser12423

quests will only show the progress for which of the two options you are furthest ahead on, and mixing and matching doesn't count

Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe we can word future quests a little better? I wasn't the only one that lost 24 hours due to the wording ^ ^

Much respect, and looking forward to next time,
-Ironman Rob