• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eldrasil's Ascending

DeletedUser2163

I am looking forward to this upcoming even although it may be short but could all be done with this event: How long is each quest: As you know you don't have as much time and if this so short how long is each quest?: It just seems to me if this is so short it should be not easy but shorter quest we will see how this plays out:

DeletedUser6148

Well, I do believe I'll be holding off on participating in (or buying diamonds for) this alleged 'event'. Your company let me down once already with the mythical 2nd "fellowship adventures" alleged 'event', and I no longer fully trust Innogames to live up to it's word.

DeletedUser7052

I applaud them for cancelling an event that was going to have problems!!! I play another game and product testing is apparently not in their vocabulary--they release events and if it works good if not they may fix it and they may not!! lots of wasted time and effort!! I appreciate the smooth game play and response to player's suggestions (gripes) I have seen in the year+ I have been playing.

DeletedUser6148

I applaud them for cancelling an event that was going to have problems!!! I play another game and product testing is apparently not in their vocabulary--they release events and if it works good if not they may fix it and they may not!! lots of wasted time and effort!! I appreciate the smooth game play and response to player's suggestions (gripes) I have seen in the year+ I have been playing.
I applaud them for doing product testing as well. I just wish they'd learn the magazine publishers' adage: Never promise something you don't already have in hand.

DeletedUser2163

Thank you all for catching my error in the dates! Corrected the announcement for you all.

Thursday the 28th of September to Monday the 23rd of October is the correct time. :)
I am looking forward to this upcoming even although it may be short but could all be done with this event: How long is each quest: As you know you don't have as much time and if this so short how long is each quest?: It just seems to me if this is so short it should be not easy but shorter quest we will see how this plays out:

DeletedUser9320

Dear Humans and Elves,

We would love to hear your feedback regarding our new autumn event as you progress through the questline.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Hate to burst anyone's bubble but a centaur is half man half horse, a satyr is half man half goat & a golden hind or hind is half human half deer, so the depiction of Glisal is in fact a hind not a centaur. According to Greek & Roman Mythology...just sayin'.

DeletedUser2163

But is that not half the fun of Greek Mythology: To get as close as you can to the fictional character's: Now that I know it's going to longer and it is going to be longer adventures is should be more fun and that is the point to give us the adventure we crave: