• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eldrasil's Event - daily quest line gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser3613
  • Start date

DeletedUser3613

On Winyandor, having completed today's daily quest (2xBread), my 2 event quest lines are now both showing the sequential events, no completed daily. I currently have Produce Giant Globe 3 times (for 31 nuts) and Scout 2 provinces or upgrade 2 buildings to level 10 or higher (for 33 nuts). I completed the 32 nuts one - 1d productions on 1 of each T1 - just to see if it would take it, and it did.
I have reloaded (Firefox 56.0), with a cleared cache : no change.
Elvenar v1.39.3-(d4d30f44c) (2017-09-28 9:35).

DeletedUser3613

I have just completed the Produce Giant Globe 3 times quest and the quest lines have now resolved themselves : I have 1 sequential (with next quest for 33 nuts) and 1 daily (timer 'til next). Good!

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report, we appreciate it! We did experience a bug with that quest which was shortly resolved and has been forwarded to the Development team to make sure it does not appear in future events.