• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elegy Written in an (Forum) Graveyard

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
moving to the lounge
1677444406689.png

Sodbury

I enjoyed your poem. I'd be happy to see more like it.
Please consider reposting it. Or something new!

edit:
Also, perhaps you could leave the next one untitled... make a game of figuring out what building you or any other player has written about. First one to guess correctly writes the next one, maybe?

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I've always thought poems and prose about Elvenar should go in the 'Artists Corner'. An advantage there would also be: there's a *like* button for folks like me without any ability to personally contribute content, but who loves to read, lol!
I know that forum description seems to imply only graphic artists, but pretty sure they'd be hard pressed to call it 'Artists Corner' and move those posts to another section as long as they are related to the game.
Since, according to Merriam-Webster:
  • a person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've always thought poems and prose about Elvenar should go in the 'Artists Corner'. An advantage there would also be: there's a *like* button for folks like me without any ability to personally contribute content, but who loves to read, lol!
I know that forum description seems to imply only graphic artists, but pretty sure they'd be hard pressed to call it 'Artists Corner' and move those posts to another section as long as they are related to the game.
  • a person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker.
I agree.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

How about my accountant? He ended up in jail due to some creative bookkeeping (for another company). Does that count? (Of course it counts, it's "a counting" for heavens sake!)

AJ

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
How about my accountant? He ended up in jail due to some creative bookkeeping (for another company). Does that count? (Of course it counts, it's "a counting" for heavens sake!)

AJ
I'm glad the frustration which drove me from the forums yet again was able to offer someone an opportunity to make a joke.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I disagree with the move: poetry is art. That was a ham-handed mistake. IF you need it to be graphics only SAY SO. Ugh.

Please Please Please
Do not talk that way
It could give the wrong impression
You know the mods are infallible and never capricious.