• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

elemental manufactory

bolondvero

I am at the very first step of Amuni world. I am not able to produce 25000 of each elemental manufactory items! This is crazy. I started with 100000 seeds. I can not go beyond 14000 for two. They diminish too fast, seeds are coming too slow. It is undoable. What should I do?

Iyapo1

How often are you collecting seeds from the trader? For some reason a lot of players only collect once a day. You can collect every 3 hours and you get a bonus for each collection. The bonus is your AW levels x Main Hall level.

Kekune

I peeked at your city on US4.

The first thing I see is that you have all 3 types of t1 factories. Are you trying to PRODUCE all 3 types of sentient goods? If so, that's the first thing to change - that isn't sustainable. Seeds, as you point out, are too expensive to use them on unboosted goods.

It looks like your sentient boost is for platinum. You're in luck - that's typically in demand on US4. You should produce ONLY platinum and trade for it. Since it's worldwide trading and that good is wanted, you should be able to trade easily at 2 stars for moonstone and tree gum.

You can also use magical manufacturing spells on your sentient factories to boost production.

NightshadeCS

You should also be able to trade out your Weeping Willows for better mana buildings (either event or regular builds). They are large. For seeds, look for the Festival Merchant crafting in the Magic Academy. You will need a lot of seeds from here on out, so try to grab every building you can that produces them. Good luck!

yoBARBZ

I peeked at your city on US4.

The first thing I see is that you have all 3 types of t1 factories. Are you trying to PRODUCE all 3 types of sentient goods? If so, that's the first thing to change - that isn't sustainable. Seeds, as you point out, are too expensive to use them on unboosted goods.

It looks like your sentient boost is for platinum. You're in luck - that's typically in demand on US4. You should produce ONLY platinum and trade for it. Since it's worldwide trading and that good is wanted, you should be able to trade easily at 2 stars for moonstone and tree gum.

You can also use magical manufacturing spells on your sentient factories to boost production.
Hello, so I used magical manufacturing on my sentient S1 manufactory and I didn't see a boost in goods. I'm confused. Any advice?

Sprite1313

Hello, so I used magical manufacturing on my sentient S1 manufactory and I didn't see a boost in goods. I'm confused. Any advice?
Have you researched the “sentient goods production boost” research? Like standard goods, you have to research that before the boost applies.
9FFA575A-BA43-41AD-97B4-D64515EC30EA.jpeg