• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I might waver in my resolve to get all of the T1 upgraded all the way ASAP but almost done with my T4. Only 2 more waiting for last upgrade and enough manufacturing spells to do it :D It really hasn't been as bad as it could have been if I didn't have enough spells to last all through the T4 upgrades.

Sure glad for you that they changed the steel factories! I always thought that was kind of weird looking like they were spitting it out.

DeletedUser1108

I'd be interested in a definitive answer to this as well. I'm just on the brink of S&D so need to prepare. Four marble at max upgrade is really more than I currently require but do I now need to plan for four more marble or build and upgrade four steel factories? Common sense (If such actually exists in the realm of Elvenar) suggests that I will now have two goods to produce from the same factories so I must now need twice as many, at a minimum, or perhaps even one additional since sentient goods decay. So the next question is, since only my boosted will allow production of sentient goods and the +1 (steel) does not, why do I need that factory?
Being on the brink of S&D means you have two long chapters to go before you need be concerned about anything that Elementals requires; way too soon to be bother thinking about them...S&D and Halflings have considerable challenges to offer on their own.

I ended up choosing 3 sentient goods Steels and kept 6 marble factories, a net increase of one factory which still presents a large challenge. (btw the sentient goods factories have their own boost, when simply making steel (in my case) they are normal un-boosted factories, when making sentient goods they have the boost) I will also need to make some significant sacrifices to accommodate the gigantic settlement and the many building changes - in that sense Elementals may prove to be an even more brutal city changer that Orcs. I will have to drop between 5 and 12 residences and most, if not all, pure culture bldgs. Those who are reluctant to part with buildings that they have come to view as essential will be spending a loooong time in the chapter. Running this chapter a lower than normal culture level seems inevitable.

Arkadia

I can't place the City Expansion I just researched :confused:

the coin cost is grayed out, only the diamond payment is available :eek:
yes, when i hover over the image, it shows i have 1 expansion available

this sux! :( :mad:

Edit: got it resolved, see below :)

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I can't place the City Expansion I just researched :confused:

the coin cost is grayed out, only the diamond payment is available :eek:
yes, when i hover over the image, it shows i have 1 expansion available

this sux! :( :mad:

That could also indicate that you already have the maximum expansions that your can place until they add some more.

Arkadia

Sorry guys, false alarm..... while I did reach my limit of province expansions, i automatically thought i cant place this either.
I haven't happened in a looong time that i ran so low in coins (after starting a cpl house upgrades and a new scout), so yes, i just didn't have the needed 14000k coins.
But its solved, and my new expansion is placed! :)

*happy dance*

Arkadia

so I just passed halfway through the research tree, and find myself seed challenged :p
and i only have 11 manifestations (all level 1 except 1) so far with Portal finishing level 3 today.... how do u guys manage?

DeletedUser3580

I burned through over 600k seeds completing the chapter, I also converted 7 million M Dust to kp

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
so I just passed halfway through the research tree, and find myself seed challenged :p
and i only have 11 manifestations (all level 1 except 1) so far with Portal finishing level 3 today.... how do u guys manage?

I hit the point yesterday that I am now waiting for seeds. No big deal. I'm taking my time on this one since we waited so long between chapters. I think that is one of the reasons I am enjoying Elementals more than some of the others.

Arkadia

so @Gettyn ...how did u produce that much seeds so fast? o_O

yup, same here @Deborah M ....i wasn't planning to rush through it, and certainly didn't expect to get halfway through it already! :eek:

not sure i'm going to build more manifestations either...or at least not for now. but thats what i thought w Halflings too, and ended up with a gazillion fields lol

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
It helps to have 18 level 25 Ancient wonders, including a level 25 Elvenar Trade center.
Just don't ask where she got the 280,000 KP to level all of those.....Maybe she's been playing for 30 years longer than you have?;)

Wow! I kind of wondered about how to get enough seeds this fast. I wasn't thinking about AW levels are used to calculate the output. I definitely missed that boat since I built most of mine after I finished Halflings. I only have 83 levels and about to be 85 :( I'm 1/2 way through the tech tree so I'm OK with that.

qaccy

280,000 Kp at 45 diamonds per KP is 12.6 million diamonds. That is over 1,000x the 11,000 diamond package. Also known as $100,000.
Methinks it wasn't diamonds.....:oops:

The solution is to get multiple accounts so you can have that many AW levels as well! I mean, it's not like Inno's going to do anything about it. You just have to get over those annoying morals you might have that prevent you from cheating.

As an aside, the game does a fantastic job of letting people cover their tracks with this. Unlike in FoE, you can't page back through previous levels on AWs to see who's donated to them. Once you're upgrading, the donation history is completely gone. At least to players it is...maybe there's still a record kept in the server, but as I said it's not like Inno's going to go check on those either.

Arkadia

280,000 Kp at 45 diamonds per KP is 12.6 million diamonds. That is over 1,000x the 11,000 diamond package. Also known as $100,000.
Methinks it wasn't diamonds.....:oops:

You're probably right, I didn't do the math, and who would think of other ways of getting things done :eek: o_O ;) :D :p

The solution is to get multiple accounts so you can have that many AW levels as well! I mean, it's not like Inno's going to do anything about it. You just have to get over those annoying morals you might have that prevent you from cheating.

As an aside, the game does a fantastic job of letting people cover their tracks with this. Unlike in FoE, you can't page back through previous levels on AWs to see who's donated to them. Once you're upgrading, the donation history is completely gone. At least to players it is...maybe there's still a record kept in the server, but as I said it's not like Inno's going to go check on those either.

We all have different ideas of playing. Some of us like the challenges, others take the convenience of diamonds, then others put in extra time and effort to create several accounts to harvest the KPs (or whatever they're doing) and rush through a chapter then get bored.
Just like in real life, (or even sex), we all find the ways best satisfy our needs (for fun, challenge, kill time, release stress, get fat, and so on). Some like it slow, others enjoy it intense. ;)
As long as it doesn't hurt me, or others, feel free to play ur game as it best satisfies you :)

DeletedUser3507

We all know how she did it, lol it not a question, As I have some of her henchmen in my map area.
And I have reported her at least 4 times, and was anything ever done..... "No"

Last edited by a moderator:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
We all know how she did it, lol it not a question, As I have some of her henchmen in my map area.
And I have reported her at least 4 times, and was anything ever done..... "No"

Did they change something because of people doing that? I just looked and there is no way to even start a second kingdom in the same world I already have one. My niece tried this game when she was at my house and same world as me wasn't available so she was not interested. My guess was that same IP address = not available. I do not know if that was the problem but it sure seemed that way to me.