• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals

DeletedUser3507

Say what?
Blink, Blink, Blink....:(:(:confused::(:(

Damn the assume big got me, In every guess race up to this one has had 4 lvls, I checked your correct. All I have to say is what? Inno lost it mind again.....:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

Ok, I think the update broke something.

tgspeed2.PNG

I'm not missing something, am I? This training time was 2:32 last night. A 20% increase tells me that something's either broken, or there was a nerf to training speed that went unmentioned.

EDIT: It looks like it may be a possibility that the game now uses the hidden decimal values for calculating training time, rather than rounding to the time displayed in-game.

Last edited:

qaccy

Just went ahead and looked, and the numbers seem to check out. The time itself is still rounded to the nearest minute, but total training time is now counted based on the actual value for training a single unit rather than rounding. I guess what this means is that it's overall a nerf, but it also means that increasing training speed is actually always going to have an effect now. I suppose before, you only saw your training times get faster with each full second (or more) reduction, which may have taken several building and/or AW levels to accomplish later on.

Archlist

They just corrected the bug in calculating the training times which was introduced two or three updates ago -- training time was rounded down for each single unit rather the whole stack, resulting in differing values for stacks of different types in the same military building. Prior to that all types of units in the same military building had equal training times, as it should have been.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
And, if I'm not mistaken, the change is not to the actual training time, only to what you think the training time was going to be. The bug i reported a month or so back was that the time it said would be added to the training for a new stack was not the actual time that was being added.

The training isn't taking longer, it's just that the time it tells you it will take is correct now.

DeletedUser3507

They still have not corrected the gold bug where you end up 1 gold from full, I reported that bug over 6 months ago on beta.

It's a rounding error..

DeletedUser10859

So I just opened up the advanced scouts box for Elementals. For the prizes for the Easter event, does that mean I get the chapter 12 rewards, or is it still chapter 11 until I complete the advanced scouts box?

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
So I just opened up the advanced scouts box for Elementals. For the prizes for the Easter event, does that mean I get the chapter 12 rewards, or is it still chapter 11 until I complete the advanced scouts box?
The event prizes won't change chapter value until after you activate the advanced scouts tech.

DeletedUser10859

Thanks, that's what I thought! I was hoping the seeds prizes would get the boost to level 12, but definitely won't be there for today's! :)

Arkadia

I've never done this b4, but i really dont want to sell more buildings if i dont have to, and since I'm almost done w Elementals, I really dont need anymore manifestations, only do it for the quest, which I have neglected for sometime now....
It is asking for 5 Earth and 4 Water Manifestations (which was asking for all types originally, but now its split, so I think it may not allow me doing this, but....
Can I build 1 earth to get that part of the quest checked, sell it and build the water? I'm thinking it won't uncheck, but i rather ask in case anyone knows ;)

DeletedUser3507

I had to sell off 35k of culture and of culture / 6k pop for the full set of buildings,
You took a shortcut lol

Arkadia

thanx @SoggyShorts ! :)

yes, i did! @jps54 ;) :p i just dont like unnecessary builds (or anything as a matter of fact) :) call me a minimalist (which I'm pretty close to in RL :eek:
I have 1 less of each manifestations, only upgraded to level 2, and 1 of each level 3 for the quest and i only have 3 more techs to do... so why build more?

...and I still have my cute lil Joy of Shrooms to make me smile ;) <<< yes, that's a necessity to keep up the good cheers! :) :p :D

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
call me a minimalist.......I have 1 less of each manifestations, only upgraded to level 2, and 1 of each level 3 for the quest and i only have 3 more techs to do... so why build more?
Yeah, same goes for T4: it's rather satisfying being further ahead than maxed out players;) I've checked out quite a few advanced players who have maxed out cities with 3-5 T4 buildings and they aren't finished the chapter yet because they blow all their seeds(no pun intended) on T4 goods. I regret making 2 level 24 T4 instead of 1, but I was too lazy to do the math. I can't imagine why people have so many at max level since they will be all but useless for months after they finish the chapter.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@SoggyShorts What's the rush? I seem to remember 3 T4 being recommended. I do have 3 T4 which I only use for T4 goods when I need them. Since I'm liking not being in a rush this chapter that is working well. I'm thinking that when this chapter and upgrades to T1 are done then I will replace 1 of the 3 with my next T4 goods so it will be leveled up and ready whenever Chapter 13 comes out. Another aspect that I don't think matters to you is that some of us also do a balancing act with ranking points along with the rest. Just speaking for myself, I think it would be a slap in the face to my FS if I suddenly decided to turn minimalist and sold off a bunch of factories.

Arkadia

Yeah, same goes for T4: it's rather satisfying being further ahead than maxed out players;) I've checked out quite a few advanced players who have maxed out cities with 3-5 T4 buildings and they aren't finished the chapter yet because they blow all their seeds(no pun intended) on T4 goods. I regret making 2 level 24 T4 instead of 1, but I was too lazy to do the math. I can't imagine why people have so many at max level since they will be all but useless for months after they finish the chapter.

I started w 3 T4s, then sold 1 as space needed, then sold again 1, and now even that 1 is idol half the time. I only produced as much sentient goods as i needed. but i upgraded all 6 of my T1s all the way. T4 only to level 26. Worked perfectly :)