• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals

DeletedUser3507

No I just do not care for set building period. That's my point

figure 168k normal + Dragon Abbey of 35k a day = 203 approx still I was over 10 times 203k by 700k
I still does not add up. But add in chapter quest that give mana and it much closer.

I exported my city from Elvenar Stats into Elvenar Architect to get a street tile count I have a remainder of 354 street tiles that will cost me 4m mana to upgrade

DeletedUser15167

I just looked at the quest list for Elementals. I saw a requirement for 5 workshops at level 20 something. I have 4 majic workshops and get all I the supplies I need. I recently deleted 2 workshops and replaced with 1 magic to get space and population.

Do the magic ones count? It is not declinable, so am I going to be forced into building more? Also what are the consequences if I just stop doing the quests? Will I be blocked from completing the chapter?

DeletedUser1390

If you stop doing the quests, nothing bad happens and nothing will stop you from completing the chapter. Once you get to the next chapter the quests will become declinable.

The last two chapters I stopped doing the quests because I didn't want to build the monster settlements they demanded. Everything went fine. Once you get to the next chapter, the quests from the previous all become declinable, you can just skip the annoying or obsolete ones and cash in on all the ones you can fulfill or already have.

As far as counting to magic workshops, even if it does I suspect the game considers their chapter level (so 12 in Elementals) to be their 'level' - at least that's how I believe it considers Event Buildings, as I inferred from the recent Carnival quests. So if that's the correct they wouldn't count as lvl 20 anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15167

Thank-you so much for answering. I went back and looked at Halflings. It was a declinable quest so I was good on that one. This is a great tip for the future.

DeletedUser1390

Sure... I think there is some confusion about this because it used not to be the case. Originally non-declinable quests never went away, so people would have to do things like rebuild the portal to the previous chapter to sell it for a quest, or be totally frozen out of the quest line. I guess there were enough complaints about this, plus the guest race requirements got increasingly elaborate, so that they changed and made them eventually convert to declinable.

The guest race quests are there primarily to guide you through the steps of the chapter, which is fine, but personally I've always slightly resented them because I prefer to plot my own strategy. I occasionally debate with some of my clanmates who facetiously maintain their compulsiveness obligates them to complete all the quests. That's perfectly fine of course, but it's nice to know you have the option to ignore them. They are a helpful extra but are not really fundamental to the game.