• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elf Fighting

DeletedUser6547

I am in Chapter 2 with the dogs now. Instead of wasting so much on catering, is there a guide for kicking butt too? I have a large circle about me and some of it is asking for the manufactories I have yet to open. Would be nice to turn the tables on those big units they use.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Unfortunalty you can negotiate way faster than then you can combat on the world map.

You're off course free to try.

Mykan has written a guide here

And I am currently (re)writing my old battle bible at the link in my signature, but it will take at least another week to finish most of it.
Only a few links are working right now and will only give a glimps of whats comming.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
You are in one of the harder eras, good news it is gets easier come era 3. There is a guide in my signature you can look at. The graphics are designed for when you have the full troops but I have tried to provide tips for era 1/2 towns as well. The good news is with heavy melee you should have several provinces that you are decent troops for but marble, planks, gems and elixir will be tougher.

the dogs are light melee units but it is their fast speed that will help you to close in on certain long range units.