• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elf-Mermaides of the Mist-Recruiting

DeletedUser10969

Elf-Mermiades of the Mist are currently seeking 3-4 new players to join our fellowship. We are a very active fellowship. We have a strong communication system and help our new players grow. I am the archmage and my user name is lbrooks86. Please contact me to join. A few of our rules are:
1. Neighborly visits is a requirement at least 4 times a week (we understand when emergencies happen)If you're going away on vacation let us know.
2. Play at least one province during a tournament (this benefits the entire fellowship)
3.No unfair trades. 1 star trades or better. Unless you and another player have worked something out. We are always willing to help a player in a bind. You just have to ask.
4.Ask questions. You can't grow if your not sure of what needs to be done. We all started at the beginning and are more than willing to help out.
5. Have fun! This is a game, not a competition. We like to chat, so be ready!

Hope you will join our group. We will be happy to have you!

DeletedUser10969

We are still looking for new recruits!! Message me if you are interested!

DeletedUser10969

We currently have 3 openings!! please join us! We are fun active group!

DeletedUser10969

Hello everyone!! We now have 5 openings to our fellowship. We are looking for players with a boost of Steel, Scrolls and Dust!! We are a very welcoming fellowship and love to chat and have a strong communication system in place!! Our rank is 155 but are moving up the rank pretty fast. If you are interested please contact me in Winyandor. I am the archmage of Elf-Mermaides of the Mist!

DeletedUser10969

As of 11-9-17
We have 2 more openings for our fellowship. Join us if you are interested.