• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvanar Building Sizes

Thistleknot

I have been wanting to put this information up forever, but did not know how to until I was playing around today. Attached is a file that has all the current data on building sizes for elves and humans and the levels at which the buildings change size. By current data, I mean everything that I could find through the Orcs age. When Wiki is updated with the Woods Elves data, I will update my file. Note that this does not include any buildings that are bought with diamonds nor any special event buildings. This is meant as a quick reference guide for when you are trying to plan what to build. If you have any questions, please let me know. I will either answer them or update the file to make it clearer.

Note to Mykan: if you find this worthwhile, please add a link to your player's guide.

Thistleknot

Attachments

• Elvenar Bldg Sizes.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 259

Calenmir

Thanks for this! I had asked if something like this existed in any of the guides, but at the time the answer was no. This is great!

Thistleknot

Glad that it helps. I've had this since about a month after I started playing and just never figured out how to get it on the forum.

WolfSinger

Nice job consolidating the info - however just so folks are aware - this information is also available in the Elvenar wiki. At least up through the Orc Chapter - not sure if they have updated for the Wood Elves yet as I haven't checked recently