• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian Carnival discussion

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Fair enough. And, yes, I'm afraid I forgot that not everybody has a level 5 MA and how few spells they can store and how long it takes to make spells.
That did me in during the first event I had (Autumn Zodiac). I couldn't even make the spells they asked for so the only thing I could do was try each night to get them through visits. Took quite a few days.

T6583

@KarlD I also got 2 of them. Didn't want them. I ended up getting lucky with hitting the 500 and 200 candies a bunch of times and got the candies from the crafting chest twice. All said and done I ended up with over 1800 in extra candies not counting the ones I picked up from around my city. I was just going after the dailies I wanted. I personally wasn't interested in the evolving building. I didn't spend any diamonds on this event either.

Crow Last Elf

I liked Carnival for the number of DP's it awarded and the reliability of getting the DP's compared to the Winter event. I thought the "side prizes" in the Winter Event were more interesting, varied and useful. Above all, I would like events to have Endless quest lines.

LutherTheHairy

Finally just keep in mind that a quest is "a long or arduous search for something" according to dictionary.com. Anything worthy of being called a quest should take more than a few seconds.

A few seconds is enough time for over a trillion floating point calculations on a Macintosh. Seems arduous to me :p