• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian Games - League Numbers Bronze, Silver, Gold

BrinDarby

When some businesses only have a Facebook page and not a normal website too, it is hard to avoid
Buisnesses are now lazy and cheapskates, why make a website when Facebook does it for ya ...
What most buisness's don't get is Facebook is the winner there, not the customer or the buisness.
Facebook alone put 10s of thousands of programmers outta a Job...

But the ultimate use of outsourcing, has destroyed the Job market. Its also destroyed wages
for the average worker..... can we start outsourcing the CEO's and upper mgmt ??? and start
paying them pennies on the dollar ?????

The Unbeliever

Buisnesses are now lazy and cheapskates, why make a website when Facebook does it for ya ...
What most buisness's don't get is Facebook is the winner there, not the customer or the buisness.
Facebook alone put 10s of thousands of programmers outta a Job...

But the ultimate use of outsourcing, has destroyed the Job market. Its also destroyed wages
for the average worker..... can we start outsourcing the CEO's and upper mgmt ??? and start
paying them pennies on the dollar ?????
...right after we "Defund the Politicians!" ;)

Huor

Man, I couldn't even get through the first little bit of that drivel. Gotta feel sorry for the children of tomorrow in America.

BrinDarby

Because word problems.

the classic ... a train leaves Cali ........ another train leaves Chicago ....
thats more "class-ist" than "race-ist" but don't minorities take the
"train(subway)" ??? Are we supposed to start adding questions
about ohh drugs to highlight fractions and division ??

Too bad the rich have muddled the issue so badly that all we
discuss is race-ism, and not class-ism .... The poor and margainlly
un-poor are screwed..... just because many of them are any
minorities, including black, doesn't change the fact that its really
class-ism thats the prob, not race-ism.....

back to the thread topic.....
If Leagues are here to stay, then currency needs to be balanced
so that 260 is the benchmark for bronze ... not silver.... heh heh

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The numbers for the next event might go even higher than the ones for the Sorcerer's event. It is the next Autumn/Bear event and the feeding effect of the Bear is to add 3 vision vapor to every craft you do if the Bear is maxed to 10. Before 10 it adds only 1 VV. This is how Inno makes the event quests asking for vapor and the FA badge needing 9 vapor easier to do. Will people really expect anyone willing to spend money and diamonds to not try for two complete buildings?

BrinDarby

@Enevhar Aldarion ,
sounds like conversion time, my brown bear isn't full yet.

If you have both Manor & Moonestone, effectively thats 3 CCs/day.
If you earn another 14 from FS spire rewards, thats 35/week...
Great thing about ManorSet is, it pays twice... you get 3 relics + CC,
then can craft another CC, so its really 3 free relics...

Thats more than enough right there, to do the VV tasks, or the
VV badges... and then some...

The Unbeliever

The numbers for the next event might go even higher than the ones for the Sorcerer's event. It is the next Autumn/Bear event and the feeding effect of the Bear is to add 3 vision vapor to every craft you do if the Bear is maxed to 10. Before 10 it adds only 1 VV. This is how Inno makes the event quests asking for vapor and the FA badge needing 9 vapor easier to do. Will people really expect anyone willing to spend money and diamonds to not try for two complete buildings?
Some people might, but overall +3VV's is kinda 'meh'... you can only craft what the RNG spits out, and most of the time, I doubt that even with +3VV's many people will want to waste resources on crap like 5% supply/coin instants, unicorns & flower cages and the like.

On the other hand, if we could get some buildings that gave our more military bonuses to help combat the problems of the exponential squad size growths in tourney/spire?
Yeah, I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a twinkie smothered in hot fudge & maple syrup, wrapped in bacon and with sprinkles & a cherry on top!:D

Iyapo1

I am looking at it with all my available diamonds. I craft a lot, multiple recipes every cycle, for diamonds. This will increase my mystical object access....any word on how long the feeding effect is active?

BrinDarby

I doubt that even with +3VV's many people will want to waste resources on crap like 5% supply/coin instants, unicorns & flower cages and the like.
well as @Iyapo1 will creatively use it/them , then won't ppl craft the smaller things even more ???
Forcing Inno to upp the cost of everything, and also the 100pt bonus chest to what 150 ?? 200 ??
In the process screwing everyone who doesn't have 1 , like it seems AshtonPhoenix did for event
currency.

Are you really saying, with a S10, you can craft a 1cc (5)relic, for 3VV , and recieve 6VV ??
Won't ppl be crank'n up VV for that bonus chest (100pts) alot faster ???

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am looking at it with all my available diamonds. I craft a lot, multiple recipes every cycle, for diamonds. This will increase my mystical object access....any word on how long the feeding effect is active?

We won't know for sure until Thursday, but I thought I saw one of the data mining folks day 1 day, but then they said it was changed to 3 days in the files?