• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian United Council

DeletedUser2983

I am enjoying the embassy theme for chapter 16 and would like a permanent embassy building in my city, the Elvarian United Council (EUC). This building is upgrade-able for each race to have a space and give race specific daily rewards. The building would require goods from the race specific chapter to upgrade for each specific race added. This would be an in-between chapters project with the EUC quest series for building staying on the left with the other quests. A menu similar to the FA badge listing could be used. Once all the goods needed (make a badge and call it a contribution) are collected they are used for the building or upgrade. In addition, mini events to settle disputes could be incorporated separate from global events to earn greater rewards or upgrades. Those of us who are at the end of the game would enjoy special exclusive events to keep our cities prosperous and reward us for making it past Embassies. It is also a great incentive for players to stay the course and get to the end of chapter 16 to engage in these 'extras'.

Example: Fairies and the Dwarves have arrived at a peace agreement. To continue that goal, a delegation from each race comes to the EUC for ongoing good relations. This building would be a grand collaborative effort to create a magnificent structure to house the representatives of each mighty race. To build this building it would need dwarven granite and copper and from the Fairies, velvet and ambrosia.
Rewards: Significantly increased culture and population. Dwarves' daily gift, platinum sentient good and elixir, Fairy daily gift velvet sentient good and gems. Orcs & Goblins' daily gift mushroom sentient good, orcs, and magic dust (dealing with that race requires a bigger payment. LOL), Woodelves bring mana scrolls, etc.

Deleted User - 4646370

How will players already at end chapters get this new building ? Will we have to rebuild previous portals ? :(

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I like the idea of being able to go back and rebuild portals with some reward for doing so. Of course, once the delegations arrive it might be nice to tear down the portals and use the space for the next one. Otherwise all those portals take a LOT of space. But, overall an EUC seems a nice small addition to the game and one which gives you more to do while between chapters. Many players, including myself, take a lot of time between chapters to do all sorts of things and this would add another interesting one.

Just my two cents worth.

AJ

DeletedUser2983

To keep it simple, the EUC could be a Universal Portal building. You could attach the dwarven railroad and the necessary dwarven buildings to it to get the materials need. Same with Fairy buildings. Each time you get the materials from the guest race that is unlocked (Dwarves and Faries after finishing chapter 16) the building becomes upgradeable. After all, we have already transported these races into our world. A specific portal tied to the guest race is not needed. They are living amoung us now.