• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elven Architect

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
When I arrived in Elvenar I heard about the Elven Architect site where you could try different layouts of your city. I went here and found it difficult to use and slow. You had to put your city into it manually -- one building at a time, and then figure out how to move things around, and all that. It was not encouraging. BUT! Lately I returned.

Wow, what a difference.

First, you can export your city directly from Elven Stats. No more manual entry.

Second, it's a lot faster and smoother. Nice.

Third, you can use certain settings to show you buildings that provide population, culture, and that need or don't need streets -- handy for making sure everything will function nicely.

Fourth, you can save your city, export it, import it, share it with others and do a lot more.

So, while I'm not affiliated with Elven Architect, I do encourage you to try it out (perhaps again?).

AJ

Socrates28

I use Elven Architect all the time to get in my mind what I will need for space and how I must rearrange my city to get there. It lets me see what I can get rid of or need to add in manufactories, residences, and culture. It also prevent me from moving myself into a corner which I can not get out of because I upgraded a building anf locked myself in.
I would alos encourage people to use Elven Architect as well.
I too am not affiliated with that site.